Ham Apple Grill
A mouthwatering, nutty twist on a traditional favorite
- 1 cup diced apples
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup chopped walnuts
- 8 slices bread
- 8 slices cheddar cheese
- 24 slices Artisan Crafted Series Hickory Smoked Ham, sliced thin
- Combine apple, mayonnaise, and walnuts in a small bowl.
- For each sandwich, top 1 bread slice with 1 slice cheese, 3 slices ham, 2-3 tablespoons apple mixture, 3 slices ham, second slice of cheese, and second bread slice.
- Heat a skillet (lightly sprayed with cooking spray) to medium-low heat.
- Grill sandwich until lightly browned on both sides.